MPLS Networking Solution:
Westcom Network Solutions MPLS allows customers to deploy a private managed data network linking multiple sites directly into Westcom Network Solution’s core network using a wide range of circuits, including:
• Fibre Ethernet
• Copper Ethernet
• SDSL M
• VDSL (Fibre Broadband)
• ADSL2+ / ADSL Max
As the circuits connect into a central ‘cloud’ rather than to a specific site the network is more flexible & resilient than using site to site leased lines or VPNs which require expensive routers and configuration. Adding a new site into a network is as simple as just ordering a single circuit at the new address . Westcom Network Solutions will then connect this into your MPLS network, allowing data to securely route between sites without you having to set up VPNs & firewalls.
MPLS – Key Benefits
Westcom Network Solutions MPLS is a fully managed solution and offers some outstanding options and management facilities:
• Sites can access a Westcom Network Solutions MPLS network using Fibre Ethernet, Copper Ethernet, SDSLM, VDSL or ADSL2+.
• Hosted Firewall solution allows centralised Internet Access.
• VPN Concentrator offers the ability for homeworkers to VPN into the MPLS network using existing Internet circuits.
• Ideal for VoIP and SIP Trunks – lower cost external calls and free calls between sites.
• Network wide SLAs.
• Lower total costs.
• Secure, resilient and flexible multi-site solution.
• Scalable & Flexible.
Westcom Network Solutions realise that your business relies on the availability of your MPLS network and that it is integral to your business operations.
Westcom have a wide range of resilience options, from TotalCare 24 x 7 fault resolution, through to low cost back up circuits.